Terms & Conditions
We do not charge a deposit,you have a non refundable booking fee to pay at the time you place your booking this is deducted from the amount left to pay.
Paypal is our preferred method for the booking fee as it also proves your identity,you must inform ourselves if your booking fee is paid by someone else,if you choose to pay your booking fee by Bacs YOU must inform ourselves so we can check and manually change your booking.
You MUST give 7 days notice if you wish to cancel,this includes any offers of free hires,profit shares,charity days or any other booking that is made,if the 7 day notice is not given then full hire cost of the reserved items will be charged,no exceptions will be made.
Please allow at least a hour before your event starts,this allows us to set up,cover safety instructions,solve any location/power problems and of course traffic jams
The booking is is just that its a fee payable at the time of booking which covers all aspects of the service we provide,its non refundable but it is deducted from your hire on the day,the booking fee is NON REFUNDABLE no exceptions,if you have double booked,lost the venue,not enough space,cannot provide insurance this is beyond our control
Any persons/organisation hiring our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
Wet Weather. We do not set up in heavy rain or windy weather,if it is showery weather we will contact you on the day of the hire to discus if the hire will go ahead or not.We DO NOT accept cancelations on weather forcast days in advance as they are not accurate
For your information, safety and enjoyment we recommend the following:
- The inflatables have various height and age restrictions as per markings on inflatable. Please ensure that no one over these restrictions uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to safety, manufacturing and insurance reasons.
- A responsible adult must supervise children at all times whilst on the inflatable.
- Please do not allow anyone on the inflatable whilst inflating/deflating.
- Children are not allowed to climb, sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
- Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is to assist users in getting on/off safely.
- Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded. Limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. Avoid small and large children using the inflatable at the same time.
- All shoes, badges and jewellery must be removed. We also recommend spectacles be removed.
- No food or drinks to be consumed whilst on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of choking.
- No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string as these make a terrible mess and can also stain the inflatable for which you will be liable for payment to clean or repair.
- No smoking, fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
- No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
- Ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
- In the event of heavy rain the inflatable must be switched off for safety reasons. When safe to re-use switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
- Water fights are fun but do not spray water near the bouncy castle or electric blower.
- Occasionally check that the inflatable is still securely pegged down.
- Never switch the blower on and off whilst the inflatable is in use.
- If the inflatable fails for whatever reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury.
- Please remember if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.